About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

19 July 2012

Morning 'music'...

3 gifts MUSICAL...

A new day...
 A fresh beginning...
  A song in my head as I wake.

Slip into fluffy slippers...
 Draw warm dressing gown tighter...
  Race madly as I hear 'music' of rubbish truck, and realise that I forgot to put it out last night-AGAIN!


Chatter of birds calling out praise for this new day...
  Sun silently rounding my horizon's edge...
    Drone of distant cars heading for adventures.


Click of kettle as it switches off...
 Connecting of computer bits & bobs as mechanical life appears...
  Emails emanating the music of communication ... and a delightful musical smile      http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=G4nX0Xrn-wo&sns=em


Sleep encumbered salutations...
 Sharing of day's schedules...
  Spraying of hairspray signalling readiness for all of today.



Cacophony of morning clamour...
 Gratitude for gift of hearing...
   Morning 'music'- a gift!

~~~~~

"1000 Gifts"...

#201  Company on my morning walk
#202  Hearing the music of birds together
#203  Compassion from a friend's heart
#204  The promise of a cuddle when my darling returns
#205  Being encircled with daughter's care
#206  Fresh perspective with a new day
#207  Food for my grumbling tummy



No comments:

Post a Comment