About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

18 July 2012

Hanging Down...

3 Gifts HANGING DOWN...

Tears hanging down...
Heart hanging down...
Dreams hanging down...

Pete Wilson said,
It's those unexpected shattered dreams that provide us with twists and turns in life where we meet God. Rarely do we surrender when we feel strong and in control. But when a dream is shattered, when life takes an unexpected turn and veers out of control, that's when we fall to our knees. That's when a new dream can grow. http://www.incourage.me/2012/07/i-will.html

Pride hanging down...
Control hanging down...

John 5:19 "Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."
What does He mean when He says, "The Son can do nothing of Himself"? Is Christ helpless? Without the Father's help, can He do no more than any other man?

v30 : "By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgement is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me."
He seeks the will of the Father. He is saying, "I cannot act independently of the Father." He limits Himself to do only those things that the Father desires Him to do. He can do nothing that the Father does not want Him to do.    *"The Life of Christ" by Frank Hamrick

Will hanging down...

If we want something that is not the same as the Father, then we are CHOOSING our sinful nature with our will.

Choices hanging down...

Sometimes we have already chosen & don't realise it... wrong dreams...dreams that have become idols taking the adoration and focus that belongs to our Father.

Just as Christ's works witness to His deity, so mine witness to what I am...

Shame hanging down...

I bow my heart down...

My Saviour reaches down...


And lifts me up... I am forever grateful!


                                 ~~~~~

"1000 Gifts"...

#197  HIS heart of love
#198  Begonia hanging down



#199 PawPaw hanging down



#200  Clouds hanging down

 with grateful thanks Loma Photography©




No comments:

Post a Comment