About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

8 July 2012

Awkward Feet

A gift of CHALLENGE, CONFLICT, CHANGE ~

CONFLICT has been reigning in my soul for a long time over this issue. I've seen His hand leading and I've tried to follow but the path has been so unclear.

I've tripped - stubbed my tender toes, scuffed my emotional knees, cried some, called out for some guidelines please...



Silence




Instead, more leading into upsidedown - the steady path I'd always walked cracking, swaying, disappearing, as the ground on which it was built was shaken.

I tried earlier to step off the path, but quickly returned to the familiar. But, yesterday, I took that determined step off the old path - unsure of what to do, where to go, or how to move ahead. Tired enough of all the internal jostling to make the CHANGE and put up with awkward feet.

Then today He spoke



Pointing me in the new direction. Opening up the path immediately in front.

New foundations to be laid while at His feet - time in His presence.

I accept the CHALLENGE.






No comments:

Post a Comment