About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

25 June 2012

A GIFT IN WATER, IN WORDS, IN WHITE

Fiery red/orange, boiling, steaming. My heart...an angry cauldron. I slammed the lid shut not wanting to see any more. I had been reading about anger and felt sure it was not my problem, so, feeling confident, asked the Lord to reveal to me if I had any issues in this department. My ability to deceive myself had been impressive! I was shocked by the strength of the emotion I saw inside myself... but I knew straight away to whom my anger was directed.




Graciously, God never reveals bondage without also revealing the path to freedom. Forgiveness, challenging mindsets, being vulnerable... I am grateful.

That was 15 years ago.
Today I relish my relationship with that person.


A gift in water...water is life. The river of life flows from God. He invited me to  go deeper... and still does.
A gift in words... His words of truth to my heart. Words between two people... words of forgiveness...words of growth.
A gift in white... The colour of my heart, no longer fiery red/orange, but washed whiter than snow.
... eternally grateful


                                                                                              with grateful thanks Loma Photography©



No comments:

Post a Comment