About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

20 June 2012

A GIFT BENT, BEAUTIFUL, LOVED

This morning I had a new massage client who asked me why I chose this profession. As I began to tell her my story I realised that I was today's gift.
In answer to her question, I got into massage because I was physically BENT out of shape and full of pain. I was able to be a gift to my client as I released her BENT.




I was also BENT on the inside. As I looked at me, I did not see someone BEAUTIFUL. But He, by His grace, has patiently changed me until I now see BEAUTIFUL. As my client and I were talking I was able to give her a gift by sharing some of my inside-story with her, hopefully helping her on her own BEAUTIFUL journey.




And LOVED?




Oh, yes, I know I am LOVED! I used to question it...didn't feel LOVED... but the more He has unBENT my bends, the more secure I have become in His love.  And the more secure I am in His love, the more I can accept (and feel) the love of others...the more I can be a gift of love to them.




I ( by His grace) am a gift
  BENT,
 BEAUTIFUL,
 LOVED.

How do you view yourself?





No comments:

Post a Comment