About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

12 June 2012

3 GIFTS FULL

Ah. today is easy...my heart is FULL!

Eucharisteo - giving thanks - one week of the joydare and my heart is full to overflowing with JOY! Viewing things from this eucharisteo perspective is giving me a platform to acknowledge the wonderful gifts in my world.

Cleaning out old boxes and I found the box of all the baby 'stuff'. Very outdated in fashion, but FULL of memories PAST...

My 'To Do' list is always FULL. Comes with having family PRESENT...


My outlook for the FUTURE is FULL. That gives me hope.







Prov. 14:4 "Where no oxen are, the trough is clean; but much increase comes by the strength of an ox" I used to quote this to myself when the children were small and I felt forever in a mess and disarray. Would you rather have a clean and perfect house, Lynda, or a home FULL of love and relationships? They are no longer small, and I still often feel in that same whirlwind of activity and mess, but I love my heart FULL of memories. I love the relationships we've built and continue daily to build. I love the hope for the future.
Relationships built with love, make for a heart FILLED with JOY.

John 15: 9 - 12 quotes Jesus' famous words...
"As the Father loved ME, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."




My aloe plant is FULL. Feels a bit like our family ..all so tall and spreading their wings. As they each move on to fulfill their destinies, may the lessons in love go with them, may the God of Love abide in them, and may His joy fill the hearts of them and theirs. ...HOPEFULL!

No comments:

Post a Comment